CES – Comparative Education Service Academic Credential Assessment for Canada
Required documents for assessment CES
- Secondary and Higher Secondary Certificate/Intermediate Certificate
Bachelor, Master and PHD
- All final Diplomas (e.g. Diploma of Associate Engineer)
Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the State Board of Technical Education
- All final or provisional Diplomas/Degree certificates (e.g. Bachelor, Master, Ph.D)
Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the university
- College-issued mark sheets/result cards will not be accepted unless from an autonomous college
Official academic records (transcripts/mark sheet/result card) must be sent directly from the awarding institution in a sealed envelope to CES.
Note: CES does not assess credentials from the following institutions:
- Newports Institute of Communications and Economics, Karachi
- Preston University, Karachi
- Preston University, Kohat
- Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology, Karachi
If you have educational credentials received from another institution, you are welcome to submit your application with complete documentation.
Download request form for CES verifications CES – Request-Official-Academic-Records-Dec-2014.