How to get Deeni Asnad Equivalence Procedure step by step information System and Procedure for Equivalence of Deeni Asnad
As per decision of the Equivalence Committee of erstwhile University Grants Commission, the Higher Education Commission considers only Final Sanad “Shahadatul Almiya Fil Uloomal Arabia wal Islamia” awarded by its approved Wafaq/Tanzeem ul Madaris, Rabit-ul-Madaris and five individual Madaris as equivalent to Master’s degree in Arabic/Islamic Studies involving 16-year schooling for the purpose of teaching Arabic / Islamic Studies in Colleges / Universities and for pursuing higher studies.
Names of Wafaq/Tanzeem & Rabit-ul-Madaris
|Wafaq-ul-Madaris Al-Arabia, Markazi Office Gordon Town, Sher Shah Road, Multan.|
|Tanzeem-ul-Madaris Alhe Sunnat, Jamia Naeemia, Ghari Shaho, Lahore.|
|Wafaq-ul-Madaris Al-Salfia, Hajiabad Post Code 38600, Faisaalabad.|
|Wafaq-ul-Madaris Shia, Jamia-al-Muntazar, H. Block, Model Town, Lahore.|
|Rabita-ul-Madaris Al Islamia, Mansoora Road, Lahore.|
Names of five Individual Madaris/Institutions:
|Jamia Islamia Minhaj-ul-Quran, 366 Model Town, Lahore.|
|Jamia Taleemat-e-Islamia, Sargodha Road, Faisalabad.|
|Jamia Ashrafia, Feroz Pura Road, Lahore.|
|Darul Uloom Mohammadia Ghousia Bhera Distt. Sargodha.|
|Darual Uloom, Korangi Greek, Karachi.|
Approved mode of education for recognition of Final Deeni Sanad is as under:
Middle School Certificate involving 8-year of study is entrance requirement for:
Shahadatul Sanvia Aama: 2-year of study
Shahadatul Sanvia Khasa: 2-year of study
Shahadatul Alia: 2-year of study
Shahadatul Almiya: 2-year of study
Mode of studies for Minhaj-Ul-Quran, Lahore and Darul Uloom Mohammadia Ghousia Bhera, District Sargodha is as under:
Matric 2-year of study
Intermediate 2-year of study
Bachelor 2-year of study
Shahadatul Almiya 2-year of study
Shahadatul Alia is awarded upon completion of 14 years and is not recognized as B.A (Pass). However, it is mandatory requirement for grant of equivalence to “Shahadatul Almiya” awarded upon qualifying 16 years of studies.
For employment in fields other than teaching, holders of Sanad Shahadatul Almiya would be required to qualify two additional elective subjects other than Arabic and Islamic Studies at the B.A (Pass) level from a University. Further, they have to qualify the compulsory subjects of Pakistan Studies and Islamic Studies at the B.A (Pass) level.
Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) is an authorized body to determine equivalence of qualification up to Intermediate/12-year schooling/other than Final Sanad “Shahadatul Almiya”.
The Government of Pakistan has already established Pakistan Madrasah Education Board (PMEB) under an Ordinance No.XL of 2001, dated 18th August, 2001. This Board is empowered to register Deeni Madaris and to prescribe conditions for their working including development of curriculum and required scheme of studies etc.
- Filling of an application form E-02 duly signed and verified from concerned Madaris Nazim-e-Ala for Deeni Asnad.
- Photocopy of each Sanad/Kashful Darajat duly signed and verified form concerned Nazim-e-Ala.
- Photocopy of year-wise Kashful Darajat indicating date of admission and date of completion alongwith duration of each year/term.
- Attestation of Sanvia Aaama and Sanvia Khasa from IBCC.
- Middle School Certificate duly verified from Headmaster/Principal of concerned school.
- Copy of National Identity Card or Passport in case of foreigner.
- All the above mentioned documents in original need to be presented for getting endorsement “Seen original and verified” from HEC Head Office or any HEC Regional Centers at the time of submission of application.