HEC Degree Attestation Requirements Islamabad
The procedure for submission of documents is the same as mentioned below:
Mandatory Documents for Attestation
- Original certificates/degrees from Matric onwards along with transcripts/DMCs
- Original matric certificate
- Original intermediate certificate
- Original degree
- Original transcripts/detail mark certificates (DMCs) showing date of admission and completion of program
- Copy of Computerized Identity Card
- Authority letter duly attested by a Grade 17 officer for the authorized person
HEC Attests degrees/transcripts and diplomas awarded by the HEC Recognized Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions of Pakistan both in public and private sector.
- Name of the Applicant must be same throughout his/her educational testimonials such as Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelors and Masters onwards to PhD Degrees/Transcripts as well as on Computerized National Identity Card/ Passport; otherwise they would not be attested by HEC.
- The Applicant’s Father Name must match on the applicant’s CNIC, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelors and Masters onwards to PhD Degrees/ Transcripts; otherwise they would not be attested by HEC.
- Date of Birth of the applicant must match on the Applicant’s CNIC/Passport and Matriculation Certificate; otherwise they would not be attested by HEC.
- Both Degrees/ Transcripts issued on the same date, or overlapping semesters between an Undergraduate Degree and a Graduate Degree will not be recognized/ attested by HEC.
We are providing HEC attestation services since 2004. If you have orignal and complete documents you can contact us. There is no authroized agent of HEC. But we Noor Traders and Consultants individually registered with FBR-RTO, RWP and RCCI. This is our authenticity. We are not authorized by any embassy or any govt attestation department.
Feel free to contact us. Your documents will be attested within 4 days.